Monday 21 November 2011

Curiosity killed the cat or did it help progress humanity?

Sorry for the delay in posts just I've been busy personally trying to work out where I'm going next in life as I may end up moving near to Luton for work.
Anyway back to the subject at hand. Has it ever occurred to you why you drink cow's milk? At one point in history someone looked at a cow and decided it would be a good idea to lick its udders! Wonder how many times they tried a bull before settling on a cow. Have you ever thought about the mayonnaise on your chicken? Think about it; you are spreading a whipped chicken period (unfertilised egg) on its dead mother! I do sometimes sit there and look at the meat I'm eating and think about how I'm.currently biting through muscle and tendons and feel a bit sick but then just go back to eating.
I wonder how many people died of arsonic poisoning before they decided it wasn't a good idea?
Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment